- Rotary members are responsible leaders, both socially and ethically. We define leadership by mindset and approach, not labels or titles.
- Connecting with each other and our communities will always be the driving force behind Rotary.
- Rotary affects local communities on a global scale to create lasting change.
We found our voice:
- Smart — we are insightful and discerning
- Compassionate — we tackle community challenges with empathy and understanding
- Persevering — we find lasting solutions to systemic problems
- Inspiring — we encourage others to take action, conveying hope, enthusiasm, and passion
We defined three core ideas to help you describe Rotary to a new audience:
- Rotary joins leaders from all continents, cultures, and occupations.
- Rotary exchanges ideas, bringing our expertise and diverse perspectives to help solve some of the world’s toughest problems.
- Rotary takes action to bring lasting change to communities around the world.
Our story hasn’t changed. But how we share it with the world is vital to our future. Through a unified Rotary look and clear and compelling voice, we are enhancing our legacy as one of the most widely recognized and respected organizations in the world.
Rotary Fights to End Polio Now
Reggae star Ziggy Marley, an Rotary End Polio Now ambassador.
2016 Senior Luncheon Celebration
Remembering and Celebrating those that gave us these freedoms -
Helping Santa Cook Pancakes Learning about Traumatic Brain Injuries @ Camp Liberty